2007年12月8日 星期六

Compare and contrast living at home and in the dormitory (1st)

      Living in the dormitory was a great experience, it might would not happen in everyone's growth process, however in regard to a boy, they will have at least a time to undergone a military life that was like dormitory experience, so why I said “Living in the dormitory is a great experience”? Because it was different with living at home.

      First of all, the difference was that living in the dormitory must deal with a lot of trivial matters myself, but if I was living at home my parent would deal with these trivial matters, living in the dormitory I must clean the room, wash clothes, the oneself get up, these things can help your independence in the heart. The second is how a society get along with the person, because not only me live alone in this room but also still have other room-mates, so I would meet the difference room-mate's individual character, work and rest habits, the ability that the society communicates, stipulate to some arrangements of sweeping the work, rule of the dormitory, but if I live at home, I did not need follow the regulation and learn how to fit with another person habits. The third such life could help me gain my social ability, because I must get used to getting along with the person of different individual characters, and get along with the person who have different interest, this would help me to train interest of a lot of respects, vision. But living at home will not straightforward help me gain social ability, because that is not life of a group.

      Living at home or in the dormitory all has different advantages or disadvantages. However, how to suit independent life is an important concept in the growing up, because it can change you more mature attitude while facing a lot of questions in the future.

3 則留言:

Kenneth 提到...
作者已經移除這則留言。
Kenneth 提到...

1. Living in the dormitory was a great experience.

2. 關於住在宿舍的優點:獨立、增進人際關係
  那住在家裡有哪些優點?

3. yes

4. live in the dormitory:
a. deal with a lot of trivial matters
b. living with room-mates
c. gain social ability

live at home:
a. parents deal with all trivial matters
b. do not need to considered the felt of other people

5. yes

6. 第二點和第三點support有點重複到,可以再多舉幾個例子。

7. 再組織一下

8. society get along with the person

9. 與同學間的互動

Good luck~

A9507012

Wei 提到...

1. Living in the dormitory was a great experience
2.各自說明住宿以及住家裡的優缺點比較
3.並為直接說明比較喜歡住宿還是住在家裡
4.(1)比較了一些較細節的事情例如:洗衣服、打掃以及起床。
(2)與室友間訂定規則,人際關係的發展
(3)室友間的互相尊重
6.可以多寫一些室友間的互動來描述人際關係的發展
7.在第二點跟第三點有一些重複性,都是在探討與室友間的相處
8.how to suit independent life is an important concept in the growing up, because it can change you more mature attitude while facing a lot of questions in the future.
9.可以針對一些日常生活舉一些例子作補充

A9507040