2007年11月12日 星期一

Why did I choose my major (2nd)

      Electrical Engineering is my major, choose the electrical engineering was the father's suggestion, because the electrical engineering is main industry in Taiwan, my father hopes I could have a work of stability.

      In beginning I don't have any interesting in electrical engineering, we learned about the knowledge of motor circuit or electric circuit in the course, those course are tradition technology in Electrical Engineering. I was more interested in the computer knowledge, when I went to the NTUST to study, we learned the more high-tech electrical engineering knowledge, unlike the motor knowledge of the past, we learned relatively the knowledge of incline the micro-electronics, I started got in touch with the program design,
that was a kind of from have no to have of design concept, I very like such feeling, I never thought the program combines the hardware was a very interesting thing, I would went toward the technique development of the firmware, now I have a passion for this choice very much.

沒有留言: