2007年11月5日 星期一

Why did I choose my major (1st)

Electrical Engineering is my major, choose the electrical engineering was the father's suggestion, because the electrical engineering is main industry in Taiwan, my father hopes I could have a work of stability, in beginning I don't have any interesting in electrical engineering, we learned about the knowledge of motor circuit or electric circuit in the course, those course are tradition technology in Electrical Engineering. I was more interested in the computer knowledge, until I start get in touch with the program design, that is a kind of from have no to have of design concept, I very like such feeling, I will go toward the technique development of the firmware ,now I have a passion for this choice very much.

5 則留言:

james 提到...
作者已經移除這則留言。
Kenneth 提到...

1.Topic sentence:Why did I choose my major

2.support:
  A.electrical engineering is
   main industry in Taiwan.
  B.your father hopes you could
   work become stability.
  C.interested in the computer
   knowledge

3.yes,文章說到父親如何引導你到電機這條
 路。

4.可以在program design這方面再多敘述一
 些,如:得到什麼啟發、如何培養這樣的興
 趣?

5.Yes!

6.Yes!可多加一些連接詞,使文章看起來更
 通順。

7.關於父親的建議,以及剛接觸電機這方面的
 事情,非常感同身受。

8.剛開始遇到的困難,為何想繼續朝這樣的路
 邁進?目前最大的展望為何?

Kenneth 提到...
作者已經移除這則留言。
james 提到...

1.Topic sentence :Electrical Engineering is my major
2.
3.都有著主題在說明一些事件
4.
5.是的,都沒離題
6.有的,都有提到自己的一些經過與感受
7.program design is a kind of from have no to have of design concept, I very like such feeling .
8.可以多說些選擇電機之後的好與壞,以及一些未來規劃

Lilly 提到...

1.Topic sentence:

Electrical Engineering is my major, choose the electrical engineering was the father's suggestion.

2.Supports:

a.electrical engineering is main industry in Taiwan

b.my father hopes I could have a work of stability

3.yes,he choose his major because his father

4.不太足夠,因為他有興趣的跟他系上主修的不太一樣

5.the last reason isn't connecting with his major

6.his doesn't seperated article into paragraphs

7.he find intersting in program design

8.you can write more reasons about how and why you intersting in that.